Web Business Blogger for ShoppingMallDC.com! It's packed full of Business Newsletters & Political advice!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are You DC? Join us for I Am DC Advocacy Day!

 
DC Vote Working to End Taxation Without Representation
Donate Now Shop DC Vote Contact Us Search

Dear Supporters:

I Am DC : I Demand the Vote

Demand the Vote at I Am DC Advocacy Day on October 5!

I Am DC I Am DC I Am DC

Join us on Monday, October 5 from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM at the Cannon Caucus Room, Cannon House Office Building 345, for I Am DC Advocacy Day. We will be dropping off post cards from DC residents demanding the vote while urging Congress to pass the DC Voting Rights Act (H.R.157) without harmful amendments.

We need your support! Please bring a group to the event, post the event information on your Web site or sign up to lead a team of volunteers at the event. Download the printable I Am DC Advocacy Day flyer here. (PDF 1.6MB)

If you have any questions or would like to RSVP and commit to take a specific action for this event, please contact Jennifer Matson at jmatson@dcvote.org or 202.462.6000 x18.

We look forward to seeing you on October 5!

Eugene D. Kinlow
Public Affairs Director

P.S. Are you a proud Washingtonian who wants your voice to be heard? Tell us why you demand the vote! Click here to sign our petition and share your story!


Content and images copyright � 2003-2009 DC Vote. All rights reserved. CFC #66340. Terms and Conditions
"DC Vote" and "Taxation Without Representation" are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
DC Vote � 2000 P Street, NW, Suite 200 � Washington, DC 20036 � 202.462.6000 � Fax 202.462.7001 � info@dcvote.org




Norman Security Suite

Followers