Web Business Blogger for ShoppingMallDC.com! It's packed full of Business Newsletters & Political advice!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Conrad Hearing to Focus on Highway 52

 


Dear Phillip:

Last month, I held field hearings in
Dickinson and Williston to hear first-hand from those impacted by our roads, particularly on the US 85 corridor.   I heard from a diverse range of witnesses on the importance of a strong federal investment in our rural roads.

Infrastructure investments are vital to our state's continued economic growth, and as Congress prepares to debate the federal highway reauthorization bill, I want to make sure our rural infrastructure needs are met.


On July 2, I will be holding a Senate Budget Committee field hearing to examine US 52, which is a vital artery for value added agriculture businesses in the central part of the state.  I invite you to join me at this field hearing in
Jamestown to learn more about the immediate and long-term needs of Highway 52 and what needs to be done to ensure the roadway continues to drive economic development to our communities.

THURSDAY, JULY 2


2:45 pm

Jamestown College

Furness Multi-Purpose Room,
Reiland Fine Arts Center

I hope to see you on July 2.


Sincerely,

KENT CONRAD
United States Senate


You have received this e-mail because you have signed up for Agriculture, Economic Development or Transportation Issue Updates or have signed up for Issue Updates and may live in the area. If you do not want to receive future updates, you can remove yourself from this mailing list by visiting my Web page at http://conrad.senate.gov/issues/signup.cfm. Please feel free to forward this e-mail to others who you think would be interested in this information. If this e-mail was forwarded to you and you would like to sign up to receive future updates directly from me, please visit my Web page at http://conrad.senate.gov/issues/signup.cfm.


 


   
 

Followers