Web Business Blogger for ShoppingMallDC.com! It's packed full of Business Newsletters & Political advice!

Friday, August 29, 2008

I Vote, You Vote

 

Rock the Vote

Dear FriendsClick to Get Gasoline,

Today Rock the Vote and I are launching a national voter registration drive.

Just for being a part of this incredible organization and making the youth vote movement what it is today, I am giving you a free copy of my new single Gasoline.*

But that's not all... There are such critical issues facing our country, from high gas prices to climate change, that we need to do more than just register to vote, we need to get our friends registered too. If every Rock the Vote member got three friends to register... now that would be an unstoppable political force. So, the first 50,000 of you to get 3 friends to register to vote, I will give you a copy of my new album Detours for free. The entire album.

Click here to get your free song and to send a message to your friends, asking them to register to vote.

Get Free Music

I have been involved with Rock the Vote since its inception, and am proud of the work that you all have done. But now is such a crucial time in our country's history, that I am doing all I can and hope you will too. This is our moment to seize our power regarding the future of our nation and what it stands for. This is our time to Rock the Vote together.

Good luck and enjoy the music.

-Sheryl Crow

 

*WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Powered by Convio

 

                                               © Copyright 2008 Rock the Vote

Followers