Web Business Blogger for ShoppingMallDC.com! It's packed full of Business Newsletters & Political advice!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

An email from Congressman Steny Hoyer


June 28, 2007

PO BOX 102

Gaithersburg, MD 20884


Dear Friends:

Thank you for contacting my office to express your thoughts and views. I appreciate hearing from you and understand your concerns on issues affecting the Fifth Congressional District of Maryland, as well as our country.

It is important for me to hear your opinions and be assured I will be keeping them in mind. Please continue to stay in touch.

Thanking you again and with kindest regards, I am,

Sincerely yours,

STENY H. HOYER

SHH:


Sincerely yours, STENY H.HOYER NOTE: Please do not respond to this message, as it comes from an outgoing-only email address that cannot accept replies. If you would like to contact me via email, please do so through my website's contact page.

Followers